For security professional seeking reliable ways to combat persistent threats to their networks, there’s encouraging news. Tools that employ AI and machine learning have begun to replace the older rules- and signature-based tools that can no longer combat today’s sophisticated attacks. In this ebook, Oracle’s Laurent Gil and Recorded Future’s Allan Liska look at the strengths (and limitations) of AI- and ML-based security tools for dealing with today’s threat landscape.
Read the latest O’Reilly Media Book understand:
- Why rules-based, signature-based, and firewall solutions have fallen short
- How automated bots enable cybercriminals and nation-state actors to attack your network
- The evolution of the botnet: how threat actors constantly change their attack strategy
- How AI and ML techniques in web applications help you observe, quantify, and classify inbound requests
- How to detect insider threats and advanced persistent threat actors with AI and ML tools