Learning the latest methodologies, tools, and techniques is critical for IoT design, whether you’re involved in environmental monitoring, building automation, industrial equipment, remote health monitoring devices, or an array of other IoT applications. The O’Reilly Design Library provides experienced designers with the knowledge and guidance you need to build your skillset and stay current with the latest trends.
This free ebook gets you started. With a collection of chapters from the library’s published and forthcoming books, you’ll learn about the scope and challenges that await you in the burgeoning IoT world, as well as the methods and mindset you need to adopt. The ebook includes excerpts from these books:
- Designing for Emerging Technologies: UX for Genomics, Robotics, and the Internet of Things
- Designing for Connected Products: UX for the Consumer Internet of Things
- Discussing Design: Improving Communication and Collaboration through Critique
- Understanding Industrial Design: Principles for UX and Interaction Design
- Software Above the Level of a Single Device
Download this ebook now and learn how the O’Reilly Design Library can help you stay up-to-date with best practices in IoT application design.